Your Home When Your Here….
1. The restaurant is run for the enjoyment & pleasure of our guests,
not the convenience of the staff or management.
2. Beef is tasty because it contains some fat. If you want lean corned beef . . . order turkey.
3. We wait until your mouth is full before asking if you’re enjoying
the meal. Nods, grins, OK and thumbs up signals are all acceptable ways of letting us know.
4. This is a bad place for a diet, but if you insist on being in better shape than we are? Just let us know & we’ll fix you up with something.
5. Our portions are excessive because nothing succeeds like excess. If you can’t eat it all, we’ll be glad to wrap it up for you.
6. At THE JUG, we’re serious about food…. But not much else. Relax & have a good time!
7. Prices are not negotiable! Half-priced wings during happy hours are for EAT IN ONLY! DON’T order 20 so you can take 10 home, SORRY!
8. “ALWAYS DO SOBER WHAT YOU SAID YOU’D DO DRUNK. THAT WILL TEACH YOU TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.” – ERNEST HEMINGWAY
9. PLEASE DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE!!! IT’S THE OTHER THING WE TAKE SERIOUSLY AT THE JUGHANDLE INN!!!